SOLD OUT // ONLY FOR PRE ORDER next issue #12
subscribe : RM59.90 each
Introducing the Home Issue.
The Spring 2014 edition of Kinfolk explores the meaning of home, what it looks like, how different people arrange them and the qualities that the best ones share. Whether you live with your best friend, partner, strangers or a lazy hound, your concept of home will change with every coat of paint. It’s what (and who) you fill it with that counts. This special 176-page issue features a 46-page Home Tours section with lots of images from around the world.
Kinfolk Issue Eleven includes such stories as:
• Becoming Your Home: a photo essay about merging with the woodwork by Maia Flore
• Dreaming in Cardboard: a photo essay of homes made from the dreams of children
• The Chef ’s Kitchen: interviews with three acclaimed London chefs who also contribute simple recipes they make at home
• Continental Drift: essays from three creatives who have moved across the world
• Great Danes: profiles of three talented designers in Copenhagen
• Man About the House: an interview with the design legend Sir Terence Conran
• How to Be Neighborly: The Housemates Edition
• Tips on being an ideal houseguest, having housewarming & housecooling parties, feeling at home while traveling and avoiding the man-cave style of decor
• Essays on living alone, as a pair or in a group house; creating a well-worn home; adapting the tradition of wearing slippers; house sitting; having a decadent dinner party for yourself; and what changes may occur when living with cats and infants.
• Our usual mix of essays, photo essays, recipes, tips and practical advice
“Featuring stone-walled villas in Spain to flower-filled apartments in Indonesia, the Home Issue contains a diverse mix of living spaces that represent alternative ways of nesting. What we’ve learned is that it doesn’t matter how you decorate your mantel, the hue of white on your walls or the number of earthenware mugs in your kitchen. Home is what you make it, and we’d like to celebrate the well-made. Welcome.” —Nathan Williams (editor in chief) and Georgia Frances King (editor)
DETAILS 176 pages, offset-printed and perfect bound, full color on uncoated paper. Printed in Canada.
Date of publication: March 4, 2014.
> FLAT rate / FREE shipping with terms , please check shipping for more info. ( within Malaysia only )
> RM : within Malaysia.
> USD : other countries.
> We ship WORLDWIDE.
- - - - -
[ INQUIRIES 询问 ]
whatsapp : +60123174399
facebook : Pipit
email 电邮 : email@example.com
wechat 微信 / line / kik / kakaotalk : pipitzakkastore